Effective Date: September 2022
We wish to make your experience from our Services satisfying and safe. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
The Services are offered and available to Users who are of legal age to form a binding contract. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age, are only permitted to use the Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. Minors under 13 are not permitted to use the Services at all. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children’s activities. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Info we collect, how we collect it, and why
- The legal basis for Personal Info processing done by our Services
- The use of such Personal Info and with whom we share it
- Your rights: How you can access, manage and update your Personal Info
- The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your Personal Info
- How we protect your Personal Info
- DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
As part of providing the Services, we will process Personal Info to the extent necessary for providing the Services. For the purpose of using the Services, the User may provide the Platform the following information:
- Personal contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, type of services you offer and pricing of your services.
- Content you choose to upload to the Service, such as text, images, audio, and video, along with the metadata associated with the files you upload.
- Profile information, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us.
- Registration information, such as information that may be related to a service. In the future the Platform may allow entering User’s account or a profile on social network.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Demographic Information, such as your city, state, country of residence, postal code.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Service.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
Personal Info may be collected, combined and used for the purposes of creating User accounts, contacting Customers’ contact person as part of our Services, using, maintaining and developing the Platform, contacting Users, providing services and products, conducting research and creating reports for internal use and Users’ use.
If you are a Do’er
2.2 Account, User and User Data
For the purpose of using the Platform Services, you may have to create Your Account. Such a User account may require the User’s details as: User full name, username, email address and phone number. User Account-specific information may include (the “Registration Data”):
- User full name (first and last name);
- Users’ email address;
- Phone numbers
- Offered services
2.3 Cookies and Automated Information Collection
We and service providers acting on our behalf, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, may store log files and use tracking technologies such as: cookies, which are small pieces of data transferred to your computer for record-keeping purposes; and local shared objects, also known as flash cookies, which help us to reduce fraud, remember your preferences and speed up loading times.
We and our service providers may use these log files, tags, and tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain kinds of technical data, including:
- IP addresses;
- the amount of time spent on particular pages and uses of the Platform.
- Facebook PixelWe will connect this data from your Account.
2.4 User Communications and Support Correspondence
When you ask for help from our User support team, we will collect and store the contact information you provide them (generally, your name and e-mail address), information about your activity on the Platform, and your Account details. We may also store the communications you have with our support team and any information in those communications in order to provide support and improve the Platform.
2.5 Anonymous Information
2.6 Do Not Track
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL INFO PROCESSING
3.1 Service Agreement
In light of the above and only if required, the Platform processes Personal Info for the performance of its duties under the agreements between us and the User.
For example, for the purpose of connecting between local service providers (Do’ers) and local Service Bookers, The Platform will record and maintain Personal Information as: First and Last name and geographic location. We may also contact recommenders regarding Do’ers to be listed on the Platform. Please note, when providing us contact information regarding your recommendations, you hereby agree and confirm that such recommenders exist, they agree to provide their information to our platform for the purpose of performing your identity checks, and the information you provided us regarding them is true and accurate. Please note, contact information (as phone number, names, address, emails etc’) is considered as personal information, and providing such information without the consent of the applicable person is a violation of Privacy laws. Therefore, you will be liable for such violation if recommenders’ consent was not given to you prior to providing it to us, and we shall not be liable if it received such information from you due to your violation of the law.
3.2 Legitimate interest
The Platform processes personal information due to legitimate interest as well: as part of our Services we keep on developing, monitoring and analyzing all information received through the use of the Platform. Such actions help us to improve the Platform and our Services, offer new products and new services to you as well as to change part of the Services in accordance with the use of the Platform by our Users. If you regard that your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms override our legitimate interest and require protection of your Personal Info, please don’t hesitate to contact our person defined below.
Part of our process is done on the basis of your consent.
It is important for us to clarify that as a User you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting our contact person detailed below. Please note that a withdrawal does not, however, affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the withdrawal.
3.4 Legal Requirements
We may also process personal information as part of any legal requirement demanded of us. Such legal requirements may include data regarding payments methods, invoices, charges, book- keeping and other obligations required of us and its Services due to the applicable law. All data processed due to legal requirements shall be stored and kept in accordance with the applicable law.
- HOW WE USE THE DATA WE COLLECT
The main use of the information we collect and store is to provide the Services through our Platform to our Users, as well as providing a better service experience to all users of the Platform. Additional purposes for which we may collect and store your Personal Info include:
- Provide, operate and improve the Service, including the processing of payments, when and where applicable;
- Provide information about our products and services;
- Establish and maintain User profiles on the Platform and the Service;
- Facilitate social features of the Service, such as by identifying and suggesting connections with other Users of the Service and providing chat or messaging functionality;
- Communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you email regarding requests for booking of a service (to a Do’er as well as to Service Booker), confirmations and administrative messages and requests for feedback on the service and on the platform. In addition, may send you announcements, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages. You will have the ability to opt-out of our communications as required by law, by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com;
- Understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications;
- Provide support and maintenance for the Service;
- Respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
- To monitor and analyze the use of the Services;
- To protect our rights and property in connection with the Services;
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes We may have with you or other Users, and to enforce our agreements with third parties;
- To conduct research.
One important use of your information is communication. If you have provided your email address to us, We will use it to respond to User support inquiries, keep you informed of your activity, your account etc.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFO TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose aggregated information (information about you and other users collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you) and other non- Personal Info about our users for industry analysis, demographic profiling, marketing, analytics, and other business purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Personal Info may be disclosed to the following third parties:
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service (such User support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management services).
- Other Users. Once Users wish to use the services of a Do’er, she/he may contact such Do’er according to the details received by email from the Platform. In addition, You may also be able to submit content to the Service (such as photos), and we will display your name, username, and a link to your profile along with the content you submit. We do not control how other Users or third parties use any personal information that you make available to other Users.
- Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers and auditors where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us, or under a consummation of Transaction, with your prior approval.
- For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Your Personal Info, and the contents of all of your online communications in the Services and between you and us may be accessed and monitored by us or disclosed to a third party:
- If your services as a Do’er were booked by a Service Booker, you should notify the Servie Booker (as soon as possible but in all cases within one (1) hour) to cancel or postpone the booking, if, for any reason, you cannot provide the booked services as requested;
- If we, in good faith, believe that we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- To satisfy any laws or regulations that apply;
- Where we believe that the Services are being used in committing a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to share information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, and other security precautions;
- If we, in good faith, believe that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety to you, another person or the general public; and
- If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
5.2 Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Info with third-party companies to perform services on our behalf, such as analyzing data, hosting services or User support and service. We contractually require these third-party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information we share with them, and we contractually require them to comply with applicable data protection laws as well as to not use your Personal Info for anything other than to provide services on our behalf.
YOUR RIGHTS: HOW TO UPDATE AND MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION
As a User, you have a right to, update and manage your own Personal Info under the applicable data protection laws. For updating and manage your Personal Info, as a User, you may request to alter or delete all Personal Information recorded in the Platform by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may ask you to provide further information in order to identify you. We will respond to your requests within 30 days.
5.3 Accessing and Updating Your Personal Info
As a User, you are able to request to update all information about you in the Platform by contacting us by email at: email@example.com. You are also entitled to obtain confirmation from us on whether or not we process Personal Info about you. You may also have information on our means of processing as well as a copy of the Personal Info undergoing processing. We may charge a reasonable fee based on our administrative costs if you request further copies.
5.4 Right to rectify your data
As a User, you shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate Personal Info concerning you. You may have your incomplete data completed if you provide us with additional information or statements.
5.5 Right to erasure
As a User, if you no longer want us to actively process your Personal Info, you can have us delete your Personal Info if:
- Your Personal Info is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- If you withdraw your consent;
- If you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- The Personal Info have been unlawfully processed; or
- The Personal Info has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in applicable law.
If you no longer want the Platform to make active use of your Personal Info, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such e-mail shall include “Delete My Account” in the subject line, your first name, last name and e-mail address in the body of the e-mail. Please note that certain records, for example those relating to payments or User service matters, will be held for legal and accounting purposes.
- PRIVACY POLICIES OF LINKED THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Website and Services may contain links to third-party services, which are other companies, that may direct to their own websites, online services or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party services. If you have any questions about how these third-party services use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
- TRANSFERS OF DATA
We ensure that a legal basis for such a transfer exists and that adequate protection for the Personal Info is provided as required by applicable law. We use standard contractual clauses and require that the receiving party uses appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
Transfer of Information across National Borders
This site is hosted on servers located in the U.S. In the event we may have to transfer your Personal Info from the European Economic Area (EEA) to a third party outside of the EEA, and in a jurisdiction not subject to an adequacy decision of the European Commission, we will ensure that there is a legal basis and a relevant safeguard method for such data transfer. Further, we will do so in a manner that is consistent with, and respects the EU laws and other applicable laws and regulations on data protection.
If you require further information about transfers of information, you can send a request to email@example.com.
- INFORMATION RETENTION POLICY
We will not retain your Personal Info for longer than is necessary for the defined purpose of the processing of Personal Info or for legal requirements. For instance, we may retain some information for a few years after you have closed your Account if this is necessary to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend or establish legal rights. Certain records, for example those relating to payments, will be retained for accounting purposes for a minimum of six years after the end of the year during which the financial year ended. Information that is not under legal obligation to be retained maybe destroyed 7 years after the deletion of the account, unless You instruct us otherwise. Nevertheless, your feedback regarding our Platform may be retained for longer periods, unless you asked us to remove them.
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We implement technical and organizational security measures to help protect the security of your Personal Info both online and offline. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Info. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Info, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of Personal Info that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our users. We keep your Personal Info only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to Personal Info about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that Personal Info. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect Personal Info. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- Your Account information is protected by the password you use to access your Account. It is important that you protect and maintain your Account’s security and that you immediately tell us of any unauthorized use or suspected unauthorized use of your Account. If you forget the password to your Account, we allow you to request that instructions be sent to you that explain how to reset your password.
- When you make payments through our Service and/or your Account, we use the Stripe payments platform (https://stripe.com/privacy#5-security-and-retention) or similar solutions to collect, process and secure your Personal info to effect and secure your payments and to prevent fraud.
If you have questions about the security of our websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONTACT US
- Specific Provisions for California Residents
In general (and also over the last twelve (12) months) we may have collected the categories of personal information regarding Users as set forth in Section 2 above.
We use such personal information that we collect or receive for the business purposes as described above under Section 4.
We may disclose the above listed categories of personal information to third parties for business purposes as described above under Section 5, and over the last twelve (12) months, we have disclosed all such categories of personal information for business purposes.
We do not “sell” (as such term is defined in the CCPA) personal information.
Under the CCPA, you are entitled to the following specific rights, subject to certain exceptions, in relation to personal information related to you:
- You have a right to request access to the personal information we have collected about you over the past twelve (12) months.
- You have a right to request that we delete personal information related to you that we collected from you under certain circumstances and exceptions.
- You have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
- You have a right to submit your request through an agent authorized by you. If you use an authorized agent to submit a request to access or delete your personal information on your behalf, the authorized agent must: (1) be a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California; (2) provide proof of such registration; and (3) provide documentation or other proof indicating that they are authorized to act on your behalf. We may also require you to verify your identity directly with us, and directly confirm with us that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
To make such requests, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may also be required.
A request for access can be made by you only twice within a twelve (12) months period and any disclosures that we provide will only cover the twelve (12) months period preceding receipt of your request.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable User request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded, in which case, we may determine to request a fee, and will inform you of the reasons for such a decision and provide you with the relevant information before processing your request.
Depending on who cancels and how much notice was given, you could receive a refund.
1. If you need to cancel your booking, be sure to cancel the appointment as soon as you can.
- If you cancel at least 24 hours before your appointment is scheduled to start, you get a full refund.
- If you cancel within 24 hours your apointmnet’s scheduled start time, you’ll be charged a nonrefundable $15 cancellation fee, but you’ll be refunded the rest of your payment.
2. If the Do’er (Service provider) cancels.
- If the Do’er cancels at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointments we will do our best to find you someone else. If we can’t find another suitable Do’er that is available, we’ll cancel the booking and refund the full amount back to your card.
- If the Do’er doesn’t show up you will get a full refund and we investigate to make sure this does not happen again.